Thursday, June 30, 2005

E: Back in Norway

The departure, travel and arrival from Bangkok and Thailand went well.
I flew in to Oslo around 8 am this morning (Norwegian time).
It's green, warm (not too hot), good and strange.

I like it back, but I miss people in Australia (and Pete&Belle who were such great hosts and guides in Thailand). The price level ain't anything to brag about either.

I guess things will pick up when I get to meet my friends here in Oslo and from Saturday my family and people back home (Brøstadbotn). Not until I'm settled with my family will I be able to deliver some decent synopsis of Thailand and a little analysis of my year in Australia.

From soon I plan to establish a new web page for my time in Oslo.

It is going to be all right to be home for a bit, chill and recharge. But I haven't travelled for the last time.

A tired, but happy greeting.

Search Engine Submission and Internet Marketing