Thursday, June 23, 2005

E: Pretty Thai for a white guy

I am safe and sound in Bangkok.
I love it here, and it's been great seeing Bell, Pete and Bo (Bell's sister).
I like Thailand a lot, it's food, people and traditions - in spite the heat and congested city. haven't slept more than 10 hours the last 83 hours, so I'm kind of exhausted. We have been running full with programs ever since arrival. Lots of temples were visited on the first day, yesterday. At night we had dinner with a bunch of Pete's and Belle's friends. And today it was time for a visit to the ruins of the former capital. After returning home by a river cruise, Bell, Bo and I experienced thai boxing (as spectators).

I do miss Melbourne already thuogh, leaving behind so many awesome people. I guess the real test won't come until everyday life settles in Norway. Especially when daily life in Australia felt like a holiday because of all the fun, atmosphere and people.

I will be going away for 2x3 days, and I'm not sure how much Internet I'll see until the day before I head back for Norway. But I'm doing good - all things considered. It's now 22pm and I need to shower, shave, eat, pack and sleep before getting up and leaving around 5am tomorrow morning - for the third day in a row. Sleep is a waste of time, I know, but I will be looking forward to averaging a few more hours ;)

Search Engine Submission and Internet Marketing